Female – 2 capsules before breakfast, 2 capsules before lunch (optional)
Male – 4 capsules before breakfast, 2 capsules before lunch (optional)
Do not exceed 8 capsules per 24 hours
– 256mg of Green Tea Extract per serving.
– 96mg of Naringin per serving.
– 0.2mg of Chromium Chelavite per serving.
– 48.8mg of Theobromine (Cacao Extr.10%) per serving.
– 480mg of Garcinia Cambogia (Citrin GC) per serving.
– 312mg of Appitex™ per serving.
– 140mg of Rhodiola Rosea per serving.
– 21.2mg of Capsicum Extract per serving.
– 396mg of Caffeine per serving.
– 40mg of Piper Nigrum per serving.
Under the Microscope – let’s take a closer look:
Green tea extract
- Boosts thermogenesis (metabolism) by enhancing the body’s ability to burn calories, leading to fast weight loss.
- A flavonoid found in grapefruits shown to increase the absorption and effectiveness of supplementation.
- Enhances the utilisation of carbohydrates, protein and fatty acids in your diet and therefore is a key factor in healthy metabolism of these food groups.
- Regulates blood sugar levels and transports glucose to cells, encouraging weight loss.
- A stimulant diuretic and vasodilator aiding in effective weight loss.
- Does not stimulate the Central Nervous System, allowing the body to remain in a healthy state.
Garcinia Cambogia (Citrin GC)
- Aids in appetite management and decreases emotional cravings.
- A combination of 2 ingredients: 2-Amino-3-Phenylpropanoic and Alpha-Amino-p-Hydroxyhydrocinnamic acid.
- 2-Amino-3-Phenylpropanoic acid: acts as an appetite suppressant by administering the release of an intestinal hormone, Cholecytokinin (CCK), which stimulates the brain to feel satisfied after eating.
- Alpha-Amino-p-Hydroxyhydrocinnamic acid: plays several roles in metabolism. It is a precursor to the thyroid hormones and other biological regulators like the Catecholammes. Hormone balance controls the release of fat from adipose tissue, to meet bodily energy generation needs.
- Increases energy production and fights fatigue through raising glycogen levels during exercise, allowing the body to burn a higher level of calories, enhancing the effectiveness of every workout.
Piper Nigrum (Bioperine)
- Enhances the absorption of nutrients in the supplement.
- Rich in Capsainoid molecules, proven to increase the body’s metabolism to burn fat.
- Aids appetite control.
- Temporarily supports the increase of lipolysis (the breakdown of fat) as it stimulates the nervous system and tells the brain to break down fat cells.
- Triggers the release of a hormone called epinephrine which prompts the release of adrenaline. After these chemicals make their way into the body, there is increased demand to break down fat cells for use as energy.
- A thermogenic that increases metabolism.
- Suppresses appetite.