RESET | Recovery Drink – Lemon
Recover faster and enhance performance.
Reset Recovery Drink is a high-quality repair supplement that provides an outstanding combination of ingredients.
This combination of ingredients optimises and assists the body with recovery from daily wear and tear and/or intense training, improves joint health, supports immune health function and reduces muscle and joint pain.
329 in stock
2 x 5ml scoops in 300ml water directly after training
2 x 5ml can be taken, if needed, before sleep
GlutaZyme™ (Enzymatic Buffered Glutamine)
- Minimises the breakdown of muscle and improves protein metabolism, speeding up muscle recovery after a workout.
- Plays a key role in protein synthesis.
- Stimulates growth hormone production, metabolising body fat and supporting new muscle growth.
- Prevents toxicity, inflammation and pain in the joints and muscles.
- Reduces stiffness, swelling, chronic pain and exhaustion.
- MSM is also responsible for collagen synthesis.
- Proven to be highly effective in countering cartilage degeneration as well as pain, inflammation, swelling and stiffness in joints occurring as a result of high intensity training and competition.
- Aids the formation of connective tissue of skin, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and bone matrix.
- Increases the cartilage and fluid surrounding joints.
- Reduces Osteoarthritis pain.
- Essential for collagen formation.
- Glycine is the essential protein required to keep connective tissue flexible and firm.
- Repairs damaged tissue and prevents muscle degeneration.
- Aids in the transport of nutrients into the mitochondria, where it is utilised for the production of energy for performance.
Collagen (Hydrolysed Type 2 Collagen-kDA2)
- A patented ingredient with purified, enzymatically (partially digested) type 2 collagen (the collagen that makes up moveable joints).
- ‘Native’ collagen, which has not been pre-digested, is in the form of giant molecules that are too large for absorption.
- Creatine enhances the body’s capacity to perform high intensity work, enhances recovery and improves bone healing while promoting recovery after intense exercise.
- Cystine preserves lean muscle mass, enhances athletic endurance and prevents muscle catabolism.
- Has the ability to be converted into glucose for the energy that is needed after intense training, when glucose levels are low.
- Allows for intense vasodilation by increasing the level of Carnosine in the body Carnosine is a powerful precursor in generating nitric oxide synthase (a group of enzymes necessary for making the powerful vasodilator nitric oxide).
- Absorbs lactic acid to help prevent muscle fatigue, boosts explosive muscular strength and power output, and boosts muscular anaerobic endurance.
- A known precursor of Nitric Oxide.
- Increases the diameter of blood vessels, increasing blood flow within the body.
- Responsible for the reduction of plasma lactate and ammonia during training, which if allowed to build up, results in fatigue during exercise.
- Individuals suffering from injury can benefit from supplemental arginine, as bodily demand for arginine is increased during times of injury and repair.
- A combination of all of the key vitamins in correct scientific quantities, to enhance general health and energy levels.
- Taurine plays an important role in several metabolic conditions and is the most voluminous amino represented muscle fibre.
- A high-quality repair supplement that provides an outstanding combination of ingredients, optimising and assisting the body with recovery from daily wear and tear, improving joint health, supporting immune function and reducing muscle and joint pain.