SHIFT | Intra-Workout Endurance – Lemon-Lime
SHIFT Intra-Workout Endurance Drink is formulated with a unique combination of electrolytes, amino acids and endurance-boosting ingredients.
This endurance booster is ideal for any athlete that is undergoing moderate to high intensity training, sporting events and endurance events. With a combination of key ingredients, SHIFT enhances energy, endurance and prevents intra and post-workout cramps.
683 in stock
1 x 30g bottle in 300-500ml water per hour of activity
Do not exceed more than 4 x 30g in a 24 hour period
Xtreme Ergogenic Matrix™
- A scientifically developed mixture of fast-releasing mono-saccharides, followed by the slow release of di-saccharides, tri-saccharides and multi-saccharides in the exact and correct proportions.
- This results in an energy supply with a long lasting effect to carry you through your training or event.
- Caffeine assists in mobilising fat stores and in turn enables the body to use fat as its primary fuel source. This allows your body to use less glycogen, an additional fuel source stored in the muscles and liver.
- By delaying muscle glycogen depletion, your endurance is enhanced.
- It is proven that higher taurine levels correlate with better memory and mental function, enhancing your ability to mentally perform.
- Taurine improves athletic performance by increasing VO2 max, the bodily capacity to transport and utilise oxygen.
Vaso NO Matrix™ and L-Arginine
- A precursor of nitric oxide (which is responsible for vasodilation), increasing blood vessel diameter, allowing increased blood flow to reach all extremities and constricted areas of the body during exercise.
- Prevents fatigue during training by reducing plasma lactate and ammonia.
Myocellular Recovery Complex™
- Enhances recovery of muscles, organs and all processes involved in training and recovery.
- Highly effective during multi-stage events where speedy recovery is essential for optimal performance.
- If Glutamine levels are not replaced during training and intense exercise, a decrease in strength, stamina and recovery will occur.
- Improves protein metabolism while minimising muscle breakdown.
- Helps maintain cell volume and hydration.
- Increases bodily ability to secrete Human Growth Hormone to metabolise body fat and support new muscle growth.
- Aids transportation of nutrients to the mitochondria where they can be utilised for energy production.
- Aids in the conversion of glucose (carbohydrates) into energy and for optimal oxygen carrying capacity.
- Significantly increases muscle growth and muscle mass while preventing muscle degeneration and breakdown.
Carnosine Augmenter Matrix™
- Boosts explosive muscular strength and power output, increases muscle mass, boosts muscular anaerobic endurance, increases aerobic endurance.
- Prevents a decrease of bodily pH, preventing a spike in fatigue and muscle degeneration.
- Absorbs lactic acid to prevent muscular fatigue.
- A non-essential amino acid and is the only naturally occurring beta-amino acid.
- Prevents a drop in pH within the muscle by boosting the synthesis of Carnosine, a naturally occuring di-peptide, preventing a spike in fatigue and muscle degeneration.
- Supplementation of Beta-Alanine is crucial during exercise or performance.
- Also known as Oxyneurine, and has benefits that derive from its role as a methyl donor. Many of the body’s biochemical processes rely on methylation.
- Lowers lactate levels to delay muscle fatigue and allow athletes to train harder for longer.
- Increases nitric oxide for increased blood flow.
- Betaine is lost in sweat during exercise, and is crucial to replenish.
- Provides a balanced formula of electrolytes, allowing performance at an optimum level.
- Enables your body to maintain essential levels of hydration to keep you going throughout your event or training session, without the need for additional electrolyte drinks during or after performance.
- This applies the latest nutritional science to ensure your body maintains its levels of essential vitamins, including B-Complex, and other key nutrients required to support your energy requirements during strenuous events.