Up to 2 scoops before performance or training per 24 hour period
Drink 20 min before performance or training
- 6g of BCAAs in the 2:1:1 ratio for blunting muscle fatigue, boosting muscle performance and promoting muscle growth
- 6g of Citrulline Malate to promote better muscle endurance and bigger muscle pumps
- 3g of Creatine Monohydrate for greater strength, endurance, and the promotion of muscle growth
- 3.2g of Beta-Alanine to promote muscle power, strength, endurance, and muscle growth
- 2g of Taurine for increased alertness, greater endurance and strength during workout
- 150mg of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine to support brain function, increased mental focus and alertness, dopamine levels, mood and energy during exercise
- 200mg of Caffeine Anhydrous to boost alertness and drive, increase muscle strength and endurance
- 5mg of BioPerine® to enhance absorption of THE SWITCH active ingredients for faster and better results.
Under the Microscope – let’s take a closer look:
Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- Three amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) that share a common structure.
- Unlike other amino acids, BCAAs are used directly by the muscles as an energy source.
- Leucine is the most critical because it supports muscle protein synthesis (i.e., muscle growth).
- Valine supports the blunting of fatigue, enhancing endurance.
- The optimal ratio in a pre-workout product is 2:1:1
- Composed of the amino acid citrulline attached to malic acid (malate).
- In the body, citrulline is readily converted to arginine, and then to nitric oxide (NO). Research suggests that citrulline increases arginine and NO levels in the body better than arginine itself.
- Arginine undergoes excessive breakdown by the intestines and liver, whereas Citrulline does not. Hence, anything that is consumed is readily absorbed and put to use.
- Boosts energy.
- Supports significant increase in muscle strength and power, as well as muscle growth.
- Clinically proven to be the purest form of creatine available.
- Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate is produced using a patented process guaranteeing purity and effectiveness.
- Absorbed by muscle fibres and combined with amino acid, Histidine, to form Carnosine.
- Carnosine supports increases muscle strength and growth, improves endurance and recovery, and aids weight management.
- An essential amino acid supporting brain functionality, increasing mental focus and enhancing dopamine levels – balancing mood and enhancing energy during exercise.
- Caffeine assists in mobilising fat stores and in turn enables the body to use fat as its primary fuel source. This allows your body to use less glycogen, an additional fuel source stored in the muscles and liver.
- By delaying muscle glycogen depletion, your endurance is enhanced.
- A patented extract of the fruit of long pepper, that contains standardised amounts of the active ingredient, piperine.
- Increases the absorption of supplements.
- It is proven that higher taurine levels correlate with better memory and mental function, enhancing your ability to mentally perform.
- Taurine improves athletic performance by increasing VO2 max, the bodily capacity to transport and utilise oxygen.