THE SWITCH | Pre-Workout Supplement
Buy a supercharged pre-workout supplement. The Switch sports supplement provides a surge of energy and mental focus like never before. Packed with an Amino Acid Complex, The Switch works to help you recover faster, helping you break through to new levels of strength, speed and endurance.
Turn It On, Use the Switch!
1301 in stock
Proper doses for the reasons detailed above, many supplement companies are moving toward transparency and axing proprietary blends.
That’s a good thing. However, these companies are still guilty of grossly under dosing ingredients.
Take citrulline malate, for example. The research on this potent amino acid shows that you need 6 grams per dose.
Most pre-workout products leave out citrulline entirely, and none of them provide anywhere close to 6 grams. Until now!
No ‘Abbreviated’ Formulas
-An abbreviated formula is one that uses proper dosing of all ingredients, but only includes a few ingredients while leaving out other ingredients that make it more effective.
Why do they do this? Because adding more ingredients costs money.
The Switch includes 11 ingredients that work in concert to prime the body for intense workouts, making it the most complete pre-workout supplement available.
The Switch features, full doses of 11 science-backed ingredients:
– 6 grams of BCAAs in the 2:1:1 ratio best for blunting muscle fatigue, boosting muscle performance and promoting muscle growth
– 6 grams of citrulline malate to promote better muscle endurance and bigger muscle pumps
– 3 grams of creatine monohydrate for greater strength, endurance, and the promotion of muscle growth
– 3.2 grams of beta-alanine to promote muscle power, strength, endurance, and muscle growth
– 2 grams of taurine for greater endurance and strength during workout and increased alertness
– 150 milligrams of N-acetyl L-tyrosine to support brain function incl. increased mental focus and alertness, dopamine levels, mood and energy during exercise
– 200 milligrams of caffeine anhydrous to boost alertness and drive, increase muscle strength and endurance, during workouts for greater training intensity
– 5 milligrams of BioPerine® to enhance absorption of the active ingredients in The SwitchTM for even better results
Under the Microscope
Let’s take a closer look at each of the 11 ingredients and doses used to make The Switch such a pre-workout powerhouse:
– 6g of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs):
The BCAAs are three amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) that share a common structure.
Unlike other amino acids, BCAAs are used directly by the muscles as an energy source.
– Leucine is the most critical because it supports muscle protein synthesis (i.e., muscle growth)
– Valine supports the blunting of fatigue, allowing you to work out longer
– The optimal ratio of leucine to isoleucine to valine in a pre-workout product is 2:1:1, exactly the ratio in The Switch
– 6g of Citrulline Malate
Citrulline malate is composed of the amino acid citrulline attached to malic acid (malate)
In the body, citrulline is readily converted to arginine, and then to nitric oxide (NO). Research suggests that citrulline increases arginine and NO levels in the body better than arginine itself.
Arginine undergoes excessive breakdown by the intestines and liver. Citrulline does not, so whatever you consume is readily absorbed and put to use Citrulline malate is also an energy booster backed by research.
One study reported that subjects consuming 6 grams of citrulline malate for 15 days experienced a 35% increase in ATP (energy) production during exercise and a 20% increase in phosphocreatine recovery between bouts of exercise.
Research also suggests that subjects supplementing with citrulline malate before a chest workout could complete at least one to two more reps on most sets compared to subjects taking a placebo.
– 3g of Creatine Monohydrate
There are hundreds of studies suggesting that creatine supplementation supports significant gains in muscle strength and power, as well as muscle growth Creatine Monohydrate is clinically proven the purest creatine available anywhere.
Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate is produced using a patented process which guarantees purity, effectiveness and potency.
– 3.2g of Beta-Alanine
Beta-alanine is taken up by muscle fibres and combines with the amino acid histidine to form carnosine.
Research suggests that carnosine supports increases in strength and power, improves endurance and recovery, and even supports weight management and muscle growth.
One study suggested that four weeks of beta-alanine supplementation in boxers increased their average punching power in the last 10 seconds of a round by 2,000 percent more than those taking a placebo.
Being able to maintain punching power late in the round is similar to maintaining more strength and power later in your workouts, meaning you can lift more weight for more reps.
– 150mg of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
Research has shown this essential amino acid supports brain function incl. increasing mental focus and alertness, dopamine levels, mood and energy during exercise.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is 20 times more water soluble and better absorbed to raise tyrosine levels in the body.
– 200mg of Caffeine
Research confirms that caffeine can immediately increase muscle strength, improve muscle endurance, and decrease muscle fatigue during workouts, which allows you to take your training intensity to a higher level.
Caffeine is also suggested to be a nitric oxide (NO) booster. One study in the American Journal of Cardiology reported that healthy young men taking 300 mg of caffeine experienced an increase in NO levels and an increase in blood flow to muscles.
-5mg of BioPerine®
BioPerine® is a patented extract of the fruit of black pepper, or long pepper, that contains standardized amounts of the active ingredient piperine.
Numerous clinical studies suggest that when a 5 mg dose of BioPerine® is taken with other supplements, it increases the absorption of those supplements by 30 to 2,000 percent.
– 2g of Taurine
Taurine is a specialized amino acid that is important for endurance and muscle strength. It can also increase nitric oxide (NO) production.
Exercise depletes taurine levels, thereby impairing strength and endurance, so it’s helpful to get a dose of taurine before every workout.
Supplementing with Taurine has been shown to increase strength levels and decrease muscle soreness.
|Dimensions||150 × 90 × 90 cm|